carry out service and repair work to vehicles, efficiently and safely and to
complete repair orders to manufacturers' standards and customers'
comply with and maintain Company policies, standards and procedures relating to
quality and customer care within your department.
By recognising and following work rules, you must
demonstrate a willingness to foster strong working relationships with your
colleagues functioning as a team player who is willing to accept and respond
positively to criticism.
- Right First Time
- 100% Quality maintained
- Customer focus
- Team Player
- Be aware of the importance of good customer
- Carry out servicing and repair work to
- Advise relevant staff of any additional
work found necessary on a vehicle.
- Ensure that work is completed within
manufacturers' standard times where possible.
- Give a full description of work carried out
on the job card.
- Ensure where possible that customers'
vehicles are ready for the time required.
- Keep personal working area clean and free
from potential hazards, reporting any
potential hazards to your supervisor.
- Return used warranty parts to the Parts
- Use seat covers, mats and other protection
available for customers' cars at all times.
- Take all reasonable care of customers'
- Read all technical specifications and
- Attend training courses to update personal
skills and knowledge.