In 2015 following a full dealership refurbishment, we opened the first FordStore on the South Coast at our existing Hastings Ford location. To help plan and shape our future with this iconic Brand, we are seeking to recruit an exceptional Aftersales Manager to lead change and engagement with our service and workshop team.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate:
1. success in an automotive service or aftersales leadership role
2. a proven ability to lead, develop, support, inspire and engage a team of aftersales advisors, technicians and apprentices
3. an ability for strategic and tactical analysis and planning to aid business growth and increase profitability
4. a passion for excellence in all aspects of your role- communication, customer satisfaction, colleague engagement
5. a 'can do' self motivated approach to whatever the challenge is.
We are looking for a candidate that is seeking an opportunity to make a real difference to our teams, to our business and to the service we offer our FordStore customers. You will be overseeing a team of 3 aftersales advisors, and an 8 bay workshop. Working alongside the FordStore Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Aftersales CMA Manager who is based at our Head Office location in Eastbourne.
As a Transit Centre, we offer overnight servicing with evening shift patterns and all day Saturday opening. You will need to build strong relationships with our Transit Centre team and our business customers.
FordStore has the exclusive right to sell the Ford Performance range; communication with our performance and heritage customers needs to recognise the unique ability of their vehicles.
If you believe you have the passions, the leadership required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.Relocation costs will be considered for the right candidate.