The Birchwood Group have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join our Digital team, reporting to the IT and Marketing Director and based at our Head Office in Eastbourne.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide administration support for the Marketing Executives within the Digital Team which could include website maintenance, social media activity, provision of data, QC of output.
- To monitor and report on Digital and Offline campaign activity under the supervision of the Marketing Executives
- To monitor and report on use of the Pinnacle database on a daily basis
- To monitor and report on daily operational results and activity for all departments
- To provide database administration
Key tasks will involve:
- On a daily basis to check quality of data input for all departments and to report back to managers. Any areas of consistent poor performance will need highlighting
- On a daily basis collect all relevant performance data for each department, update a central excel report then circulate as required
- Carry out website audits including used stock presentation
- Provide customer and vehicle data in a prompt and accurate manner as required for campaign activity etc
- Act an administrator and assistant as required for Marketing Executives within the Digital Team
Key skills required for the role are:
- An experienced and confident user of Windows and Web applications.
- Able to demonstrate ability to use Excel to intermediate level, knowledge of PowerPoint is an advantage.
- Possess proven communication and numeracy skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Data processing an advantage although attention to detail and accuracy are more relevant
Hours – 37.5 hours per week, which after your training period, will be on a rota basis between the hours of:
- Monday - Friday 8.30am – 7pm
- Saturdays - 8.30 am – 5pm
- Sundays - 10am – 4pm
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date. Interviews will be held on last week of May and first week of June.