Trainee Marketing and Business Improvement Administrator
The Birchwood Group have an exciting opportunity for a trainee Marketing and Business Improvement Administrator to join our Digital team, reporting to the IT and Marketing Director and based at our Head Office in Eastbourne.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide administration support for the Digital Team which could include website maintenance, social media activity, provision of data, QC of output.
- To monitor and report on Digital and Offline campaign activity under the supervision of the Marketing Executive.
- To monitor and report on use of the Pinnacle database on a daily basis
- To monitor and report on daily operational results and activity for all departments
- To provide data for and prepare operational KPI reports
- To prepare for then ongoing monitoring of GDPR adherence
Key tasks will involve:
- On a daily basis to check quality of data input for all departments and to report back to managers. Any areas of consistent poor performance will need highlighting
- On a daily basis collect all relevant performance data for each department, update a central excel report then circulate as required. Any managers not providing the information in a timely manner will need to be reported to the relevant line manager.
- Carry out website audits including used stock presentation
- Provide customer and vehicle data in a prompt and accurate manner as required for campaign activity etc
- Provide support as required for Digital Team
Key skills required for the role are:
- An experienced and confident user of Windows and Web applications.
- Able to demonstrate ability to use Excel to intermediate level, knowledge of PowerPoint is an advantage.
- Possess proven communication and numeracy skills
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Data processing an advantage although attention to detail and accuracy are more relevant
Hours – 37.5 hours per week, which after your training period, will be on a rota basis between the hours of:
- Monday - Friday 8.30am – 8pm
- Saturdays - 8.30 am – 5pm
- Sundays - 10am – 4pm
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.