The Birchwood group have a reputation for delivering excellent customer service. Our aftersales team are looking for individuals with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to join them.
To deal with all service customers in an efficient and courteous manner and to ensure a high standard of customer service.To help ensure customers are processed quickly through Reception and that paperwork and systems are operated smoothly.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To accommodate the requirements of customers in a professional and courteous manner, through telephone and direct contact.
- To observe the Company and statutory regulations in respect of Health and Safety policy.
- Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and housekeeping within your area of responsibility.
- Load the Workshop to the level stipulated by your Manager.
- Ensure that all customer personal and vehicle details are accurately entered onto the database.
- Ensure that mechanical check forms and invoices are prepared and ready for presentation to customers at the agreed time.
- Ensure that all cash account payments are taken prior to release of the vehicle, unless authorised otherwise by the Aftersales controller.
- Whenever possible contact customers, in advance, to advise completion of repairs or maintenance.
- Obtain prior authorisation and ensure the required documentation is completed for work on vehicles operated by lease companies.
- Ensure that loan vehicles are released to customers only when the appropriate documentation is completed and evidence of insurance validated.
- Ensure that Loan cars are presented to customers in clean order including both the interior and exterior.
- Advise customers of any situation that is likely to delay the completion of work beyond the agreed collection time.
- Ensure that all warranty criteria are observed including:
- Accurate and detailed reception write up.
- No manually entered additions appear on warranty job cards.
- Advice regarding parts ordered is clearly indicated.
- The correct identification concerning repeat repair is entered.
- Mileage stamp is entered.
- All warranties to be entered within manufacturer’s guidelines and followed-up to a conclusion.
- Displaced Parts returns are done on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Aftersales controller of any situation where a customer’s concern is likely to result in dissatisfaction.
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of all transactions.
- Ensure accurate logging of job cards onto the daily control indicating hours worked and invoiced.
- Operate reservations through the computer system.
- Print each days job cards the previous day and forward to Parts Department for pre-picking of parts.
- Add OASIS and Vehicle Health Check Service sheets to job set as required.
- Strictly adhere to all Company Viewpoint Procedures and Policies.
- All sub-contract work must be charged to the vehicle WIP and suppliers furnished with relevant purchase orders.Ensure that the mandatory
- requirements regarding the administration & operational aspects of MOT testing status are observed and report any areas of concern to the Aftersales controller.
- All paperwork to be filed on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as requested by the Aftersales controller - Group Service manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proven excellence as a team player
- Competent with standard MS office packages
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.