The Birchwood group have a reputation for delivering excellent customer service. Our Sales Administration team in Eastbourne are looking for highly motivated individual with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service to join them.
You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Sales Department and to assist in the efficient and profitable running of the Sales Department, building strong relationships with your colleagues.
- Ensure all Vehicles are in stock accurately and promptly
- All invoices and associated paperwork completed on time
- All costs are shown against stock cards
- End of month paperwork completed within allotted time frame.
- Prepare vehicle invoices and associated documentation from order forms.
- Obtain clearance through HPI regarding possible outstanding finance on all part exchange and all cash purchase vehicles.
- To be familiar with the preparation and submission of new and used vehicle ordering and ensuring that vehicle receipts correspond with the order submitted.
- To Register New Vehicles on Manufacturers DVLA systems and to tax used vehicles on line and advise DVLA of change of keeper
- Maintain and update New and Used Demonstrator Vehicle Stock
- Arrange transfers of new stock to and from other dealers as directed by Sales Manager
- Ensure new vehicles are adopted in accordance with Company policy and manufacturer's requirements
- Administer used vehicle stock transfers to other branches when required.
- To prepare all stock records appertaining to new and used vehicles.
- Ensure PDI, recon and accessory lines are put on Vehicle Stock Book (VSB) to enable Service Department to raise Job cards
- Post manufacturer's bonuses on new vehicles at point of invoice
- Update costs on all sold vehicles on an ongoing basis and ensure end of month figures are completed when required.
- To retain all documents and necessary copies in respect of vehicle stock as per Company policy
- To comply with manufacturer's CSI standards and FCA regulations
- Other duties as required.
We recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards. On top of your basic salary as a valued employee of the Birchwood group you will qualify for our subsidised vehicle purchase and aftersales scheme.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.