We are a forward-thinking multi-franchise group with locations across East and West Sussex.
We are now looking to enhance our After Sales Team and are looking to recruit a dedicated
and hardworking individual to become a Technician/MOT Tester at our dealership in
If you are looking for that next move up the automotive career ladder or looking to make a
start in the industry, there's never been a better time to consider a move to the Birchwood
Group. We are investing for the future, and we need passionate, committed people to help
deliver an exceptional customer experience.
The Washington Dealership are looking for an Vehicle Tech to join our team of
professionals. They will be responsible for carrying out service and repair work to vehicles,
efficiently and safely and to complete repair orders to manufacturers' standards and
customers' satisfaction. You must demonstrate a willingness to learn and foster strong
working relationships with your colleagues; functioning as a team player.
- Be aware of the importance of good customer service.
- Carry out servicing and repair work to all vehicles.
- Advice relevant staff of any additional work found necessary on a vehicle.
- Ensure that work is completed within manufacturers' standard times where possible.
- Give a full description of work carried out on the job card.
- Ensure where possible that customers' vehicles are ready for the time required. Keep
personal working area clean and free from potential hazards, reporting any potential
hazards to your supervisor.
- Return used warranty parts to the Parts Department.
- Use seat covers, mats and other protection available for customers' cars at all times.
- Take all reasonable care of customers' vehicles.
- Read all technical specifications and warranty regulations.
- Attend training courses to update personal skills and knowledge.
This is a great role for someone who has either finished studying and is looking for their
first role in the Automotive industry or has a small amount of tech experience and is
willing to learn more. The supportive managers at Birchwood group offer a full
development and training programme to those who are looking for the first steps in
their Automotive careers.
- Experience in an automotive setting would be great, but is not a requirement.
- Customer service skills and a willingness to interact with customers
- A willingness to learn.
- Team Player
- A full driving licence is a requirement of this role
The Birchwood Group focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do, whilst
sharing the company’s team values of Passion, Respect, & Commitment, Team Spirit & Fun.