Work smart with a customizable plan for your business.
CommerciaLease is an open-ended Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) lease program that allows flexibility to set the residual based upon business requirements.
- Cars through heavy duty trucks
- CNG/propane autogas (LPG), bi-fuel, battery electric vehicles (BEV)
- Upfit vehicles
- High mileage and heavy use vehicles
- Vehicles used for livery (for hire) operations
- Emergency, fire and ambulance
- Rental units
- Federal, State or Local Government
- Flexible terms
- No acquisition, up-front administration or termination fees
- No mileage restrictions or penalties
- No charges for excess wear and use
- Upfits can be residualized
- Combined billing
Standard Terms and Residuals Guidelines
% Based On Final Net Capitalized Cost:
You have several options at the end of your CommerciaLease:
Contact Business Center at 800-727-7000 to:
- Obtain a payoff quote and assistance with the buyout process
- Discuss the option to extend the term of your CommerciaLease agreement
- Discuss the option of Ford Credit selling the vehicle for you
Contact your dealer to:
- Purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle and facilitate the trade-in of your current vehicle
- Assist with terminating your vehicle. You will need to schedule a vehicle-return appointment with your originating dealer
NOTE: You are responsible for any difference between the balance owed and the selling price (including any costs incurred to sell the vehicle as agreed upon in your Master Lease Agreement).
Vehicle Protection Add-on
It’s smart that you keep up with your scheduled maintenance. What about unexpected repairs? Ford Protect Extended Service Plan helps protect you from the cost of any unforeseen events.
Ford Protect Extended Service Plan
Learn more about this coverage